Saturday, March 15, 2008
Local Girlfriend Always Wants To Do Stuff


Often times, when I propose an activity for Chris and I to do together, he laughingly comes back with this Onion headline: Local Girlfriend Always Wants To Do Stuff. I try and recognize that he works hard all week and in the case of this weekend, will go along with his desire to do nothing more than sit on the couch, drink our coffee, and read. This also explains why I don't have much to post about this week.

I will give him some credit for venturing over to Kelley Park (Whose park?!?) on our bikes and reading alongside a pond. In all seriousness, I love our time spent doing nothing more than simply being together but I thought I would take this opportunity to share some photos of other times I "wanted to do stuff." Not so bad when we leave the apartment, eh?














Posted by Kelley at 1:21 PM | 0 comments