Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Yes We Cake


We had a bit of fun over here watching the election returns with Super Bowl-like attention--and what a night it was. I think Chris and I both were inspired by (President-elect!!!) Obama's acceptance speech, and I know I'm incredibly proud of our generation for making our voice heard. To critics who regard him as nothing more than a great speaker, I argue that his speeches motivate people to action, and that is an important part of being a leader. I just hope the under-30 crowd that turned out in droves will continue to participate in the political process and make things happen in their communities.

Update: Ahhh...


Another update: My cupcakes were posted at the blog Yes We Cake, along with other delightful treats :)

Posted by Kelley at 10:10 PM | 0 comments